Reserve Museum Pass
Using a valid library card, you can reserve a museum pass online or call 508-485-5031.
- Library fines over $10 must be paid before a pass can be reserved or checked out.
- Passes may be picked up on the day of your visit or one day before during regular library hours. Please check library hours.
- Laminated passes are due on the day used or before 10am the day after use.
- If the library is closed, laminated passes may be returned in the envelope provided via the book drop.
- The overdue fine for laminated passes is $5 per day.
- The replacement fee for a laminated pass is dependent on the museum.
- Passes may be reserved up to 30 days in advance for Southborough residents only.
The Friends of the Library and Southborough Gardeners fund passes to nearly 20 museums:
- Boston Children’s Museum
- Davis Farmland, Sterling, MA (seasonal)
- deCordova Museum & Sculpture Park, Lincoln, MA
- Discovery Museum Acton
- EcoTarium, Worcester, MA
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, Boston, MA
- Massachusetts State Parks Pass
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, MA
- Museum of Science, Boston, MA
- Mystic Aquarium, Mystic, CT
- New England Aquarium, Boston, MA (seasonal)
- Peabody Essex Museum, Salem, MA
- Salem Witch Museum, Salem, MA
- Springfield Museums, Springfield, MA
- Tower Hill Botanic Garden, Boylston, MA
- USS Constitution Museum, Boston, MA (seasonal)
- Worcester Art Museum
- Zoo New England, Boston & Stoneham