Reserve Museum Pass
Using a valid library card, you can reserve a museum pass online or call us 508-485-5031.
- Library fines over $10 must be paid before a pass can be reserved or checked out.
- Passes may be picked up on the day of your visit or one day before during regular library hours. Please check library hours.
- Laminated passes are due on the day used or before 10am the day after use.
- If the library is closed, laminated passes may be returned in the envelope provided via the book drop.
- The overdue fine for laminated passes is $5 per day.
- The replacement fee for a laminated pass is dependent on the museum.
- Passes may be reserved up to 30 days in advance for Southborough residents only.
Reserve your pass today via TixKeeper
The Friends of the Southborough Library and Southborough Gardeners fund passes to 16 local area museums:
- Boston Children’s Museum | Boston, MA | Museum Website
- Davis Farmland | Sterling, MA | Museum Website
- Discovery Museum | Acton, MA | Museum Website
- EcoTarium | Worcester, MA | Museum Website
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum | Boston, MA | Museum Website
- Massachusetts State Parks Pass | Various | Website
- Museum of Fine Arts | Boston, MA | Museum Website
- Museum of Science | Boston, MA | Museum Website
- Mystic Aquarium | Mystic, CT | Museum Website
- New England Aquarium | Boston, MA | Museum Website
- Peabody Essex Museum | Salem, MA | Museum Website
- Salem Witch Museum | Salem, MA | Museum Website
- Tower Hill Botanic Garden | Boylston, MA | Museum Website
- USS Constitution Museum | Boston, MA (seasonal) | Museum Website
- Worcester Art Museum, Worcester | Museum Website
- Zoo New England, Boston & Stoneham | Museum Website