Using Your Beanstack Account
January 1- January 31st Winter Reading Challenge
Sign up for our Winter Reading Challenge: Books Like Us! Start by creating or signing into your Beanstack account and log your reading goals and number of books read here: https://www.southboroughlib.org/childrenbeanstack.asp
See below for instructions on how to create a Beanstack account if you are a new user.
To get started, download the app in the Apple Store or the Google Play Store for Android:
Now it's time to make yourself a Beanstack account! Here are the simple steps to get you started:
1) Follow this link: https://southboroughlib.beanstack.com/reader365
2) Select "Register and Individual or Family"
3) Specify if registering yourself or a child
4) Fill in the information regarding your account and your child participant
5) Specify which challenges your child is participating in
6) Get started logging! To log reading, select "Log Reading and Activities" in the upper left-hand corner.